Thursday, August 21, 2008

Home!

I got to go home for a little over a week, and got to go to the beach, kelsey's wedding, swimming, knotts berry farm (which i still need to get pictures of....KIM) and just be with family! Im so great full for my family and could not ask for a better one to have! We always have such a great time when we are together and its not very often that we all all together except for christmas! Landon and Avie are getting so big i cant believe it. Ive finally excepted that Landon calls me Aunt He which is what he calls horses haha, because he cant pronounce my name. Even though he can pretty much say everyone else's names i just know he calls me that because im his favorite lol and it will be a good story to tell him when he is older and i wouldnt mind if he called me that forever i think its cute, now that ive come to terms that he calls me a horse lol!
















































6 comments:

E. said...

LOVE the new blog picture and all the pics from the trip. It looks like you all had a blast -- what a great family. xo Emily

Jesse and Tiffany said...

Yah for a new post!! I love Cali and the Beach, LUCKY

The Farrers said...

You look like you were intoxicated at that wedding. Ha ha ha - just kidding!! It looks like you had so much fun!

Annie Beth said...

Looks like the Tucker girls were having a grand time. Enjoy your nick name of Aunt Ha. All my little kiddies call me Annie and it melts my heart everytine I hear it. and PS that means you are the favorite just like Me...

Cousin Beth

Jesse and Tiffany said...

HILBILL I am coming in to the school this week!! Is Koria going full time? She told me she was thinking about it! How is it there by the way?

Kara said...

Your every kids favorite person Hillary. You'll be the best mommy ever...in about 5 years!!! We miss you.