Friday, January 29, 2010

Nothing better than a quick road trip to UTAH!!!!
















Stef and I took a quick trip to Utah for Grandpa Monte's funeral. It was so nice to be able to go and be the all the Edwards, I love them so much! While we were there Kim, Jordan, Stef and the kids, Nick and I went to Park City and ate at a yummy pizza place, and walked around trying to find celebs... because it was the Sundance Film Festival! I was told that my favorite reality stars would be there ( the Kardashians) i was so excited to try and find them, after a while of being there i was told it was a joke and they were not there.... my sisters and bro-in-law Jordan are soo mean!!!! I also got to go to Provo for most of the time and visited with some of my favorite people! Went to Korean with Whit, Trevor and Jayson... if you have never had eaten Korean you need to, it is so good!!!! And as Nick would say he was so lucky to hangout with me the whole time I was there, I would have to say i was so lucky!!!! I miss my best friend already!!!

No comments: